They Wish for Understanding
For children, the holidays are all about the magic of making wishes...and not just for themselves. They make wishes for the world—to better understand it and to make it a better place. This year, give a child you love a gift that will foster a lifetime love of reading, learning, and meaningful connection. Every week, they’ll know more about the world, thanks to you.
Give The Week Junior for just $49.95 — you save 66% off the cover price—and your gift will include 25 weekly issues, a FREE 6-week trial, and a FREE Out of this World puzzle magazine.
All gifts start in January. The free puzzle magazine will also arrive in January.
- The Week Junior— with their name on it—delivered to their home each week
- A personalized gift card announcing your gift
- A SPECIAL BONUS GIFT—a book of our favorite puzzles
- A 66% discount
- A 6-WEEK RISK-FREE TRIAL. We’re so confident that your favorite 8- to 14-year-old will absolutely love The Week Junior, we’ll send 6 issues FREE
- You won’t be charged anything until after the first 6 issues have arrived. If there’s no magic, let us know and we’ll cancel your subscription. (At any time after the trial period, you can cancel for a full refund on all unmailed issues.)
- If it’s a hit, continue for 19 more issues (a total of 25 in all) for $49.95
- You’ll also get weekly emails letting you know what’s in each issue
Put The Week Junior in the hands of a child you love.
Your One Gift Makes Magic Happen
For Two Children
Through a partnership with Reading Is Fundamental, your purchase today will provide a child in one of this country’s most under-resourced communities with a free six-month subscription to The Week Junior. As part of the magazine’s “Wish for the World” initiative, this one-for-one donation program means your gift will not only inspire a lifetime love of reading and learning in a child you love, it will do the same for another child.
Your Gift Opens The World